Huggie Bears Family Child Care is operated professionally to a high standard and this is represented in our policies and procedures and best practice childcare you and your child will come to observe during your time at Huggie Bears Family Childcare.
A full set of our policies and procedures are available in the setting and we recommend that you take time to have a look through through these at a time that is convenient to you and obviously before you register as these comprehensive set of Policies and Procedures provide the foundation for our work.
If you wish to see a particular policy or procedure, please ask and the Manager will be obliged to provide you with a copy, upon your visit and registering at Huggie Bears Family Childcare.
The following is a sample list of our policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Complaints Procedure
- Working in Partnership Policy and Procedure
- Settling in Policy and Procedure
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Admissions Policy and Procedure
- Medication Policy and Procedure
- Food and Drink Policy and Procedures
- Behaviour Management Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy